Nicola graduated from the University of Stirling firstly in 2019 with a BA in politics and again in 2020 with a Master of Public Policy. Over the last few years, she has worked within Scottish politics and the third sector. Currently, she is the Westminster public policy officer for the Evangelical Alliance where she seeks to represent the voice of evangelical Christians from across the UK on a variety of different issues. Nicola has a particular interest in how Christians navigate women’s issues and issues relating to poverty in both a compassionate and biblical way. In her spare time, she enjoys meeting new people, exploring new places, and taking lots of photos.
Politics Network Resources
- Israel-Palestine: Mourning for those who mourn as we await a day of peace
- From Wimbledon to Westminster: Identity Shapes Engagement in Public Life
- Should Christians Worry About AI?
- Where’s the Compassion When it Comes to Asylum Seekers?
- Faithful Leadership in a Secular Age
- Politics Has a Woman Problem
- The Age of Celebrity Politicians: How do we Avoid Superficial Political Engagement?
- Can a Pro-Lifer be Pro-Women?
- Disagreeing without Detesting